Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show - "No Rules"

I made this card today as a Sympathy Card for my neighbour who lost her hubby of many years last week.  I used plain card stock for the base and used a black and white roses paper from a paper pad from Rosie's Studio "Soiree" and white flowers with pale mauve stick on rhinstones and a black and white ribbon.   I hope she likes it.   I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge "No Rules"

1 comment:

  1. I like the subtle colour scheme here, perfect for a delicate and sombre situation like this one. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! (Just a reminder, you won't be eligible for the prize draw unless your blog post includes a link to the Challenge!)

    ReplyDelete