Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 3 June 2012

Embellished Frame

I made this card for Creative Corners Challenge "Embellished Frame"  and used a bright Pink Cardstock with an embossed image on a fine tissue paper and painted the little flowers and leaves in the same pink, the folder I used was Universal "florette", the bird is Sizzex bird No 5, the frame is Sizzex Timm Holtz frame "ornate" the butterfly is (I think a Martha Stewart) it was given to me by my friend Meg, Thanks Meg.   The small branches were from a Marianne Creatables R0107, flowers and leaves.   I used a pink ribbon and small angel from my stash, and two small palest green rhinestones for the body of the butterfly and shaded the edge of the card with pale pink ink pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment