Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 22 June 2012

case study

This card was made for the challenge "Case Study" on Christmas Stampin" all year round", and I cut a normal sized card from white cardstock, and covered it with star paper from my stash, I added a tag which I made for decoration last year, "Case Study", the tag was covered with red Christmas paper with a hand made snowman with a back hat and green scarf, I used Tim Holtz cutting diee On the Edge "Iron gate" and a sizzex snowflake cut from silver card stock, around the edges of the card I shaded it with a dull green ink pad that I have had in my stash for a very long time.


3 comments:

  1. Awhh! What a sweetie...
    Fabulous colours.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute tag!!
    thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to reuse the tag!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!!!

    ReplyDelete