Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 28 June 2012

"10"

Here is today's card that I made for the challenge on Our Creative Corner "10",   It is a Christmas card for my stash this year, I used white card for the card and used a pale green Bo bunny designer paper for the background and the corners were cut with a Nellie Snellen corner die I used the 6 x 6" paper stack "A Vintage christmas" from Megs Garden, and a tag from the same pad, I shaded the edges of the card with a dull green ink pad that I have had in my stash for a very long time, I enjoyed making this card

2 comments:

  1. The corner die looks great on your pretty Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers and your image! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete