Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 2 May 2012

yellow and white card with clock



This card was  made today for the challenge on Joans Gardens, I used a white card stock with patterned paper Yellow with Gold flowers "Kaiser craft - Fun in the Sun - "  I used Nellie Snellon edge cutting dies, and the clock is a Tim Holtz Bigz cutting die, The Butterfies are Martha Stewart Punch, and the Rhinestone in the middle of the clock hands is a Craftworks Stick on Gem, the flower I made myself, I used a pae yellow Kindyglitz to put some glitter on the clock and the butterflies.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card you have created. Great job. love that clock and how you embellished it.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete