Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 19 May 2012

black green and white christmas card no 2

I am reposting this card that I made yesterday for the challenge on Christmas Inspirations Quarta-feira on http://natal durante.oanoto.blogspot.com.au, the challenge was to make a Christmas card from Black,green and white cardstock, I used the Tim Holtz cutting die Frame "Ornate" and the others, ie the villages and flowers were cut from Marianne Creatable cutting dies,   I used plain black card stock with a dark green corrugated card for the background and the villages were cut from white and the flowers were cut from a pale green/dusky pink which I think the pointsettas are before they colour up, I used Kindy glitz for the sparkle, using black opal on the black card and green for the flowers and chrystaline on the village to simulate snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment