Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 20 April 2012

card for Joan's Challenge



This card I made for this weeks challenge on Joans Gardens, I found in my stash some nice pink paper with flowers on it and I used two white doilies and a corner piece in white, I made the flowers from MFT Die-Namics "Prima Donna Flowers" and I used a Fancy That die "Flourish" and I cut and made the rolled flowers myself,   the dragonflies were cut with a Fancy That die from Silver card, and I used rhinestones on the backs of the dragonflies, I used Pink, Green and Gold kindyglitz on the flowers and stems and also on the corner piece, you can't see it very well as the larger photo was too pale because the camera has a flash which I cannot disconnect and I had to take the photo at a distance. I tried one with my camera but I couldn't find out how to download the photo (which was quite good) so   I will have to ask my 12 year old grandson to show me how.  .I do not seem to be able to follow the instructions in the book that came with the camera.  I feel like such a dill!!

  

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. The flowers fit right in with your paper designe.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete