Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 25 March 2012

Tea Pot Card

This card I made to go into the Mothers Day Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, I cut out a teapot shape and used an old scrap of paper from my stash, The centre flower is a die-namics die "Rolled Daisy" and the other flowers are die-namics "Prima Donna Petals" and the green flourish is from Fancy That "Swirled Fourish" the butterfly is a Joy Crafts die, which was cut and embossed. I used lace fowers on the lid and base and a little bow from my stash and little teapot also from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card lovely to see you joined us on Top Tip Tuesday, the challenge has closed now.... next time you play top tip Tuesday if you would like to be in with a chance of winning a prize you will need to add our link to your blog too! thanks hugs Samantha :0)

    PS also sorry to go on! tehhehee you have word verification on too! so you maybe wont get many comments either :(

    ReplyDelete