Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 16 March 2012

Easter Gift Tags

I made these tags for my four grandsons easter gifts, just so I know which gift to give to which child, there is nothing worse than giving a child the wrong gift!!!   These I made out of scraps I had in my stash box, card and oddments of paper.   The little cottage was stamped from a free stamp I recieved in I think it was the english version of Simply Cards, but I'm not sure, I coloured it with my Faber-Castell watercolour pencils and then stuck it on the card, I do not have a bunny cutting die so drew them myself and then coloured them and cut them out, each one looks different with different facial expressions, the little fence was a Memory Box cutting die "Wrought Iron Fence".

No comments:

Post a Comment