Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 14 January 2012

My card for Joans Garden 2nd week challenge

Hi There!  This is a card I made for the 2nd week Challenge at Joans Gardens, it was to be made from non traditional colours with lace and a key, so here is my version.   The card was made on white card stock with a creamy embossed background paper from the Bo Bunny December 25 Collection, the flowers (I did not have a rose to hand) so I used MFT "Prima Donna" Petals, the leaves were cut with a Die-Namics "leafy flourish" die, the background doily was cut from a Nellie's Multiform die and embossed with Craft Concepts embossing folder "in stitches", the flower centres are from American Crafts Elements, and the little cream pearls are from Kaisercraft Basics, the lower tag is cut from a Spellbinders Fancy Tags die and the lace and the key are from my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful colors. I love the different shapes you used. Great job.

    I have fixed your link as the .com was left off.
    So, no one was able to click on it to leave you a comment, but it is fixed now.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete